Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Past Month

Well, the past month has been filled with all sorts of wonderful things. I don't have pictures of them all, but here are a few. We finally got a picture of the entire Taco Tuesday group.

I can't believe both kids were looking at the camera!

Several weeks ago, I was getting Zeke ready for church and when I put his shirt on he said, "It looks like Papu!". Papu has a shirt very similar to the one Zeke was wearing that day. So I called Papu and asked if he could wear his shirt that day too :)


I went to a consignment sale recently so Jeremy had the kids by himself for the morning. He decided to venture out on his own (with them) to Waffle House. I think he did a great job getting them dressed and ready to go. They LOVED it. I think he had a good time too :)
The fair is in town right now, so here is a quick picture of Madie playing on the tractors.
Lastly, here is a video of Madie dancing to the Mexican Train jingle Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment