Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fun at Mamu's

It is interesting that even though for the past 3 days we have seen and been around Mamu, she is not in any of these pictures.

Jeremy has been out of town all week having meetings in ATL. So, Monday night, Mamu came over for dinner at our house. Whenever Mamu comes, we always have to have an after dinner treat :)
This is Madie with an Oreo face. Sweetest one I've ever seen!

Tuesday, the kids had TOPS, then we went to Mamu's house for Taco Tuesday. Zeke refused to take a nap, so we went down to visit Great Grandpa and Great Grandma. They have a piano, and every time we go to their house, Zeke asks for a cookie, and he plays their piano. Hope this video turned out alright.

Last night at Taco Tuesday, Aunt Libby brought Zeke and Madie a goldfish she had left over from her Sunday School class. They were both so excited about having a new pet. They named him Fishy. Aunt Libby brought Fishy in a mason jar, so today I went out searching for something else to put him in. I ended up just buying some drops to put in our city water to remove the chlorine and a net scooper to put him in when I changed out his water. Since we were staying at Mamu's house and had not been home, I took him in church so as not to leave him in the car. I checked on him after dinner and he was fine and dandy. After
(he is alive in this pic)

the church service was over, before choir, I checked on him again. He was dead. I ended up flushing him down a bathroom toilet before choir. When we got home, I told Zeke the sad news. He didn't seem to be too upset, but just a minute ago (while writing this blog) he got up from his bed and came in and said, "Where did Fishy go?" "Why did he die?". All great questions to answer at 10:00 p.m. :)

Here is one more pic of Madie playing today. She LOVES this bear and always gives it a big hug.

1 comment:

  1. I also loved that bear. I think I remember using some Birthday money to buy him with :)

    ReplyDelete