Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Taco Tuesday

Starting this summer, my sister Angela came up with the idea of having Taco Tuesday at my parents house every week. So, every Tuesday we gather and have tacos. After a few weeks of having JUST tacos, we decided to add some guacamole dip. Then, we added some (virgin) margaritas. First we had lime margaritas, then the next week, strawberry margaritas. Then, we added cheese dip. In the middle of all this adding of food, we had shirts made for everyone that say, "I (heart) Taco Tuesday". They are super cute! The kids love going up to Mamu and Papu's house every week and seeing the animals, playing in their playroom, and riding the golf cart. The adults like to try to get in a few games of Mexican Train Dominos (see the mexican theme?). Here is a picture taken last week, but I thought it was so precious. It is of my sister with my two children. Aren't they cute!?


No comments:

Post a Comment