Monday, September 12, 2011

Zeke and Lunch

Just thought I would quickly update what happened at lunch. So, it is a constant struggle to get Zeke to eat. He is more than capable of using a fork, spoon, whatever, but usually I end up having to feed him like a baby. Usually that's the only way he'll eat. So today at lunch, I told him he could not get up from the table until he finished eating. He played around for a while, said the pledge of allegiance, sang some songs. Madie and I finished our lunch, so we got up from the table. He asked to get up and I told him again, he wasn't getting up until he ate all of his sandwich. I went in our bedroom to fold some laundry, next thing I know, Zeke comes running around the corner like this.

So, I told him to go sit back down until he chewed it up and swallowed it. He finally did and we went on with our day, but he cracks me up sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. Was this before or after you went to the liberry? :) Also, I saw no mention of how Zeke informed you that he loved his Aunt Sarah too when you told me he loved his Uncle Andrew. :)

    ReplyDelete